The ASPRE VNN 250 rug is a piece of craftsmanship, hand-woven in hemp and cotton. All this makes the ASPRE rug a sustainable article, ideal for decorating spaces with taste, personality and responsibility. Its texture provides an interesting and attractive design, ideal for dynamic environments in living rooms, bedrooms and hallways."
- Country of Manufacture: India
- Family: Aspre
- Number of items per reference: 1
- Width: 250 cm
- Depth: 350 cm
- Height: 2 cm
- Weight: 44 kg
- Materials: Hemp, cotton
- Main material: Hemp, cotton
- Envelope material: Hemp, cotton
- Made from recycled materials : No
- Made from natural materials : Yes
- Main finish: Braided
- Use: Contract / Domestic
- Box 1 Width: 254 cm
- Box 1 Depth: 22 cm
- Box 1 Height: 28 cm
- Number of packages : 1
- Unpacking suggestions:: Open the packaging carefully and avoid using sharp objects. Keep the packaging for possible returns.
- Assembly required : No
- Warranty: 3 years
- License or certificate : Yes
- General warnings: Handmade carpets may present irregularities caused by manual work. We advise you not to deform the piece, cut it or pull its threads.
- Variation type: Product color may vary depending on lighting and environmental conditions.