You will love this seagrass ceiling lamp, as it is a very original lamp in terms of materials and design. ALGA Nat S - a handmade and sustainable ceiling lamp, woven in seagrass, a very resistant and 100% biodegradable natural fibre that grows in water, also known as "sea grass". This ceiling lamp belongs to the ALGA family, inspired by the sea, both for its materials and its resistance. The seagrass has been braided and knotted by hand by our expert craftsmen, creating a truly unique, undeniably beautiful ceiling lamp. Ideal for rustic and romantic style spaces.
- Country of Manufacture: Indonesia
- Family: Alga
- Number of items per reference: 1
- Depth: 45 cm
- Height: 60 cm
- Weight: 3 kg
- Materials: Seaweed
- Main material: Seaweed
- Made from recycled materials : No
- Made from natural materials : Yes
- Main finish: Braided
- Box 1 Width: 46 cm
- Box 1 Depth: 46 cm
- Box 1 Height: 61 cm
- Number of packages : 1
- Unpacking suggestions:: Open the packaging carefully and avoid using sharp objects. Keep the packaging for possible returns.
- Assembly required : No
- Warranty: 3 years
- License or certificate : No
- General warnings: The materials used in this product do not have any chemical treatment. Therefore, we recommend not to use abrasive products such as solvents, bleach, among others.
- Variation type: Lamp made with natural fibers, it may present some deformation caused by the packaging itself. As it is made with a malleable material, it is recommended to return it to its original shape before hanging it.